Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > ActiveX COM > Controls
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commondialog and French Translation

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote moe188 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Commondialog and French Translation
    Posted: 15 March 2009 at 3:54pm
Hi,
I am using the following code in the Form_Initialize()
SuiteControlsGlobalSettings.ResourceFile = App.Path & "\SuitePro.ResourceFr.dll"
but when the dialog appears it still show everything in English, is there any reason why?
note: everything works fine with commandbars and calendarcontrol...
thank you
Aaron View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aaron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2009 at 2:56am
Hi,

I tried same DLL and caption of buttons do show translated text. Does path match with resource file or do you have still same english translation for french captions? You can check this yourself: Open CJ ResourceEditor and import ResourceFr.dll, check under Controls in String table

Product: Xtreme SuitePro (ActiveX) version 15.0.2
Platform: Windows XP (32bit) - SP 2
Language: Visual Basic 6.0

Zero replies is not an option....
Oleg View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oleg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2009 at 7:32am

it depends what common dialog you mean.  standard Open/Save/Color are system dialogs and don't use our translations.

Oleg, Support Team
CODEJOCK SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS
moe188 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote moe188 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2009 at 1:43pm
I am talking about "Tips of the day" dialog, I checked the CJ resourceeditor file, and it does have the translation, but it just not working when you run the application. AGAIN, all the other control works fine...
Thank you, :)

Oleg View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oleg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2009 at 2:14am

Hi,

Just tried it with our Samples\Controls\VB\SuiteControls  sample and it also works for me... Maybe you have some old translation. Try to update one from last Translation from our sources.
Oleg, Support Team
CODEJOCK SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS
moe188 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote moe188 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2009 at 2:52pm
The update one from the last Translation from CJ sources works fine.
Thank you all
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic