Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > ActiveX COM > Calendar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Change the header of a day

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Change the header of a day
    Posted: 12 March 2009 at 10:10am
Hello,

how can I change the text of the header for one day? For example the word Easter has to appear for the 2009/04/13.

Regards
Marc

mdoubson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdoubson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2009 at 11:04pm
Find the topic in Forum about BeforeDrawThemeObject - you will find example how to customize specific parts include headers
Marc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2009 at 5:02am
Thanks for this information. But I find only, how to change the colour and font, not to change the text. Now I indicate the holiday as "all-day-event".

Regards
Marc

mdoubson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdoubson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2009 at 10:46am
Private Sub CalendarControl_BeforeDrawThemeObject(ByVal eObjType As XtremeCalendarControl.CalendarBeforeDrawThemeObject, ByVal Params As Variant)

Dim pEvent As CalendarEvent

If eObjType = xtpCalendarBeforeDraw_DayViewEvent Then
Set pEvent = Params.Event
YOU CAN PUT SOME CONDITION HERE AND MODIFY SOME PROPERIES e.g. Subject, Location,....
     end if

end if

End Sub
Marc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 March 2009 at 5:38am
Thank you, but with this code I can only change the properties for the item, not the header.

First I change the format of the header with

axKalender.MonthView.DayHeaderFormatLong = "MM.dd.yyyy"

Then I will change the header only for holidays.

mdoubson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdoubson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2009 at 3:45pm
I think that you can easy reach your expectation if you will just add two single all-day events - Ostersonntag and Ostermontag with the proper color flag for 12 and 12 of April 2009 - so you already have practical tool
Marc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2009 at 3:25am
I will make it in such a way.

Thanks.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic