Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > Visual C++ MFC > Calendar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

CJ Calendar components and VS2008 Feature Pack

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdoubson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: CJ Calendar components and VS2008 Feature Pack
    Posted: 06 March 2009 at 7:34pm
I had a complain from our client about CJ Calendar components and VS2008 Feature Pack integration

He found the problem using CDialogBar with our DatePicker inside

I analyzed it and found that the problem exist but this is CDialogBar problem under VS2008 Feature Pack - docking mechanics not working and generate exception under Feature Pack

I modify concept sample and it works in splitter achitecture - pane with DatePicker  control and pane with Calendar control

Another setup - put our DatePicker into FeaturePack Outlook Bar:

azunde View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote azunde Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2009 at 4:07pm
Hi Mark,

Thanks for looking into the date picker dialog bar with Feature Pack issue. I'll try to incorporate a dialog bar compatible with Feature Pack in the next couple of days and let you know how it works out.

Thanks again (I'm posting this in the forum since I couldn't tell if my note on yourissue management system went through.)
mdoubson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdoubson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2009 at 11:49am
DialogBar is old and poor - better use Docking-Floating-Resizible toolbar you can find in CJ or Feature Pack.
mdoubson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdoubson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2009 at 11:14am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic