Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > Visual C++ MFC > Docking Pane
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Icons in Docking Pane

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Atul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Icons in Docking Pane
    Posted: 25 December 2008 at 5:14am
Hi,
    I am working on an application, wherein I need a docking pane which contains a toolbar with three icons. For this I am creating a separate class and in OnCreate of that class, I am using VERIFY(m_wndToolBar.CreateToolBar(WS_TABSTOP|WS_VISIBLE|WS_CHILD|CBRS_TOOLTIPS, this)); and VERIFY(m_wndToolBar.LoadToolBar(ID_PLANVIEWTOOLBAR));
In OnCreateControl of this class i did lpCreateControl->buttonStyle = xtpButtonIconAndCaption;
I am able to get the captions for these buttons but i am unable to get the icons for them.I am loading the icons from a resource file. I tried CreateIconFromResource and GetImageManager()->SetIcon both returning TRUE. I did this for CSize sz16(16,16); and CSize sz32(32,32).
  It will be of great help if you can suggest me an appropriate example in Codejock where i can see how Icons are applied to the toolbar of the docking pane.
Thanks in Advance,
Atul
Oleg View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oleg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 December 2008 at 6:01am
Hello,
See Samples\UserInterface\GUI_VisualStudio  sample.
Oleg, Support Team
CODEJOCK SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS
liveinla View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liveinla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2009 at 1:58pm

Hi, oleg,

Sorry I still didn't get it after I skim through the sample code

I tried to change the code listed below, but nothing changes on the screen.

m_wndTaskPanel.GetImageManager()->SetIcons(IDB_TOOLBOXICONS, 2);//, 0);//, CSize(16, 16));

I also want to do the same thing that I want to change the icon on the top right corner on the docking pane. could you shed some light on this? thanks,

liveinla View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liveinla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2009 at 6:01pm
I just want to clearify that I want to change the maximize, auto hide, close icon/button on the top right side, the buttons will cause different actions that the default windows does.  Is there an easy way to do that? Thx 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic