Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > ActiveX COM > Calendar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

XP Theme issue

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jortola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: XP Theme issue
    Posted: 05 November 2008 at 9:33am
Hi codejock developers,

I'd like to solve a problem in the calendar graphic interface. The problem appears when you create a form with the AX calendar control in a "small" area with the office xp theme and add one or some fullday recursive events.
As you said this problems may be produced because there's no icon in the office xp theme for fullday recursive events. I tried to set an icon in the theme but it appears in the calendar area as it should, but not in the fullday area (above the calendar area).

Here is an image illustrating the issue: http://www.ngaro.es/tmp/calendar.png (red rectangle doesn't belong to the picture, it just ilustrates the isue)

Product: Xtreme Calendar (ActiveX) version 11.2.2 
Platform: Windows XP (32bit) - SP 3 
Language: C# 2.0 
Oleg View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oleg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2008 at 1:25am
Hi,

Can you try it with eval 12.0.2? I can't reproduce it. Guess was fixed already.
Oleg, Support Team
CODEJOCK SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS
jortola View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jortola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2008 at 7:06am
I've checked the new version (12.0.2) and I've realized that the problem is solved in the new version. Is there any way to solve that problem in the version 11.2.2?
Oleg View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oleg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2008 at 4:55am
No. You need update.
Oleg, Support Team
CODEJOCK SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic