Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > ActiveX COM > Report Control
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

[QUESTION] Newly added features V12.1.0

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aaron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: [QUESTION] Newly added features V12.1.0
    Posted: 31 October 2008 at 11:11am
Hi,

I have a couple of questions regarding newly added features in V12.1.0 Beta  
  1. I noticed you implemented  .PaintManager.Glyphs property to have the posibility to add a custom style for ReportControl items. This is nice option to have  Would be easier with SkinFrameWork but at least this is something to change your style. I succeeded in changing the images of Checkbox, Expand/Collapse and Columnsort image. For the Checkbox are 4 images but only the first two (with index 3,4) actually do something, are the other two for future implementations or should it do something already? 
  2. I would like to have the GroupBox buttons in my own style. What do I have to do to get these as well? Is it possible with Markup or do I have to change Skin style? And could you provide an example with this?
  3. Andrei said he would change/add/improve column management, can you tell me what you changed?
  4. You added AutoVScrollTimerResolution property, what does it do...  
  5. How to use: wndReportControl.Records.FindRecordItem ?

Thanks in advance

Product: Xtreme SuitePro (ActiveX) version 15.0.2
Platform: Windows XP (32bit) - SP 2
Language: Visual Basic 6.0

Zero replies is not an option....
mdoubson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdoubson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 February 2009 at 2:28pm
1 and 2 - need to research. I am looking on functional part fixes and improvements now (wrong draw cases included of course).
5 - fixed in 13.0 except ignored case of single flag xtpReportTextSearchExactPhrase. This one I fixed later - be in Release 13.1
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic