Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > ActiveX COM > Command Bars
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

iconformat TabWorkspace

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Davy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: iconformat TabWorkspace
    Posted: 02 October 2004 at 2:58am

I'd like to know the icon format of the tabworkspace. I got the impression that the icon format is 16x16 16 (or maybe 256) colors. Is there a way to make it 16x16 or 24x24 16m colors.

I got the same impression for every form displayed within the workspace. I used some 24 bits(true color) pictures (bmp). They look terrible in the workspace. Is this a kind of option?

Thanks in advance

Davy

Davy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Davy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2004 at 4:21am

I found out the solutions. I used one imagelist to store all graphical resources. The central imagelist contains images of different resolutions 16x16,24x24,32x32,48x48... I seperated the 16x16 icons to a new imagelist and every thing works fine.

intelsoft View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote intelsoft Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2005 at 11:23am
please. somebody can tell me how i can insert another control (TaskPane) into teh workspace or insert in mdi form another control without hide the workspace commandbar in Vb or DotNet

Edited by intelsoft
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic