Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > ActiveX COM > Docking Pane
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Docking with CommandBars

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jemery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Docking with CommandBars
    Posted: 27 August 2008 at 8:29pm

First off I'm using C# 2005 .NET.  Was switching over a windowed application today to remove the client area and turn it into a windowed region.  That worked fine, though the positioning was wrong.

So I added in the suggested line:
        DockingPaneManager.SetCommandBars(CommandBarsManager.GetDispatch());

That fixes it, only now I'm getting memory corruption errors in protected memory.  Currently I am using 11.2.2.  Was there a fix for this already posted?  My IT department says there is a 12.0.0 available, though it's a pain to switch all the users over as you have to manually re-register the OCX files.

Thanks!
jemery View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jemery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2008 at 8:36pm
To be more specific, I'd say it's at least 95% likely to be a bug in the Codejock libraries as this app has gone through very extensive testing and it crashes almost instantly with this line in.  Removing it allows the application to continue as normal.
Oleg View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oleg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2008 at 1:32am
Hi,
Please switch to last 12.0.2 release. 11.2 is quite old.
Oleg, Support Team
CODEJOCK SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic