Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > ActiveX COM > Skin Framework
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Problem SkinFramework, True DBGrid + ADO

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote javina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Problem SkinFramework, True DBGrid + ADO
    Posted: 21 May 2008 at 1:47am

Hi:

I am using Activex vr 11.2.1 and VB6, recently apply the SkinFramework and it gave problems to the application when encouraged the method Find of an object Recordset associated with a True DBGrid vr. 8 ComponentOne

I met obliged to remove the SkinFramework since the users use these tools of searches several times a day.

The PC clients have Windows XP SP2, for a curious reason, in my Laptop I have Windows Vista SP1 and do not have problems with the mentioned method.

In advance thank you for your help.

Jorge Aviņa

Baldur View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2008 at 12:40pm
Probably you must ignore some dll's.
BEFORE applying the skin i remove the "msado15.dll".

If you have a crash, look at the stack in the protokoll and add the top dll also to the removelist.
SuperMario View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperMario Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2008 at 12:57pm
Yes, some dlls don't like when SkinFramework hook them and solution is to exclude them using the Exclude method.

You can run Process Explorer from sysinternals - http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/bb896653.aspx
it can show list of loaded dlls and use exclude all related dlls that don't need to be skinned.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic