Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > ActiveX COM > Calendar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Time Hiding for DayView ??

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noldor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Time Hiding for DayView ??
    Posted: 04 February 2010 at 9:40am
I am using the calender activeX v12.0.2

I need to hide all the non-working-time cells.
I mean, if my working time is between 10am and 04pm, why should i have to display all the other time cells for the user?
There should be an option to hide those cells.

I managed this by disabling scrolls, then adjusting the HeightFormula due to calendar height, then scrolling to worktime area..
But still, when my timescale is a small value like a 5-minute and my working time is about 8 hours, then time cells appear in a very small height and it all gets messed up. In this case, i need to re-adjust the HeightFormula to a normal value and i need the vertical scroll back again.

Shortly, it is getting harder and harder.

Isn't there any easy way to define a starting time and an ending time, which will provide hiding the needless time rows.

SuperMario View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperMario Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2010 at 10:48am
    CalendarControl.DayView.TimeScaleMinTime = #9:00:00 AM#
    CalendarControl.DayView.TimeScaleMaxTime = #6:00:00 PM#
noldor View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noldor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2010 at 1:30am
DayView object does not have any property named "TimeScaleMinTime" or "TimeScaleMaxTime".
I think it is something about the library version, i use v12.0.2... Isn't there any equivalent in this version ??
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperMario Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2010 at 10:07am
That was a new feature added for that very reason, why not update to a newer version?
noldor View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noldor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2010 at 11:03am
I'm editing an already finished project.
Adding a new form into this project which will use a calendar object.
They used the old version codejock objects in their project.
And they don't have a positive look on upgrading their version.
Isnt there a way of direct messaging to ocx file or global setting or something else.
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperMario Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2010 at 2:34pm
Sorry, but there is no way around it.  There are no messages to be sent or global settings.  To use this functionality you must upgrade at least to the first version that had this in ocx.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic