Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > ActiveX COM > Command Bars
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Menu Grapper

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote madrianr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Menu Grapper
    Posted: 25 February 2009 at 1:49pm

Hello,

we use ActiveBar 3.0 from DataDynamics and want to migrate to CommandBars. I think tehre is no possibility to load/migrate
ActiveBar layouts into CommandBars but what is the functionality of the menu grapper in the comandbars designer?

regards
SuperMario View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperMario Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2009 at 4:09pm
It grabs menus from MFC, VB and many others applications (notepad for example).  If activebars has option to export to VB menu, then you can use this tool.
madrianr View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote madrianr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2009 at 1:27am
what do yue mean with "option to export to VB menu"?

if I use the menu grapper on Outlook it doesn't work...

regards
SuperMario View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperMario Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2009 at 9:33am
I don't use activebars, but if by chance they have an option to export to a normal MS VB6 toolbar you could do that and then grab the menu. 

I said "many" other applications, so apparently Outlook is not one you can.  You just have to try it and see.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic