Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > ActiveX COM > Calendar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Calendar Resources

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chris.enright Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Calendar Resources
    Posted: 12 November 2008 at 8:28am
New to this forum and new to calendar control so I hope I have posted this ok.

I have been adapting the calendar sample code supplied with the control and using the sqlhelper functions into an access database. I have got the code working and moving on to multi resources. I have the resources loading from the database and displaying events against all resources. The problem i have is that only the first resource updates when edited, all the others amend the underlying database but don't change on the control until the datasource is re-opened. I think it is to do with the changeevent on the dataproviders for each resource but I am stuck. When a change is made to the first resource it fires the populate events however all other resources just go through the prepopulate and not rereading the events. Thanks in advance for any help.
Pparma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pparma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2008 at 6:49am
I wanted to know the same thing, cause it had the same doubt..

somebody to help?

regards,
Product: Xtreme SuitePro (ActiveX) 12.0.2
Platform: Win XP
Language: Visual Basic 6.0 SP6
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic