Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > ActiveX COM > Command Bars
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

minitoolbar

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cepe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: minitoolbar
    Posted: 30 October 2008 at 5:30am
Can minitoolbar in the this or in the next version be showed without fading effect but, more important, with one methot to popup it and one method to hide it without autohiding and other effects.
Thanks in advance...
Oleg View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oleg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2008 at 7:36am
Hi,

Just use standard toolbar. - Float it and Show/Hide when you need.
Oleg, Support Team
CODEJOCK SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS
Cepe View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cepe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2008 at 8:07am
The minitoolbar have a special 'visual style' that I can't replicate with a standard toolbar...but this is a secondary problem.
The problem is that I don't know how to hide toolbar caption and how to make the popup unmovable and unsizable.
As always...thanks in advance...
Cepe View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cepe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 November 2008 at 9:54am
I have tested 12.1 version and I can't find a way to do this...minitoolbar still the best 'visual' solution to my problem (display a floating set of tools where user set focus on some control) but minitoorbar showed with PopupMiniToolBar have a 'fading' effect that i want remove because toolbar must be always visible even when mouse cursor was away from it.
And I can't use PopupContextMenu because this method is 'modal'.
In the next version/revision che be added a 'flag' for enabling/disabling the 'fading' effect?
Thanks in advance..
Oleg View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oleg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2008 at 3:24am
Hi.

We can add Fade flag but Popup will be still modal. It can't be changed :( Only toolbars can be Visible but not modal.
Oleg, Support Team
Cepe View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cepe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2008 at 3:37am
Ok, toolbar is the solution...but...I need to hide toolbar caption and to make the toolbar unmovable and unsizable.
I have tried many flags combination but I don't find how to do this.
Is it possibile?
Thanks!
Oleg View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oleg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2008 at 7:15am
Hi,

To disable move/close add

ToolBar.EnableDocking 0
    ToolBar.Closeable = False
    ToolBar.ShowExpandButton = False
there is no option to disable resize :(
Oleg, Support Team
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic