Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > ActiveX COM > Command Bars
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

CommandBar displayed error in MDI

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigWang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: CommandBar displayed error in MDI
    Posted: 30 September 2004 at 1:39am

Hello all,

I am investigating the Codejoke ActiveX Suite, precisely, comparing it to the CIA's XPSuite. I want to develop an application, with a Command Bar at top, a Task Pane at left, and the Centeral part of the form as the workspace to hold my working forms. The user may switch between the working forms in the workspace by choosing functions in the Task Pane.

The workspace is expected to be a Tabbed one, like the workspace of Visual Studio 2003.

While in my test, the Command Bar and Task Pane were constructed successfully, but displayed error. It always stayed at the top-left corner of the MDI form, no ways to expand it to the full height.

Could anyone help me out?

Thanks and Regards,

Edward

BigWang View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigWang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2004 at 1:41am

Attached is my testing application, for Visual Basic 6.0 Enterprise with SP6.  2004-09-30_014124_Codejoke.rar

Xtreme ActiveX Suite is version 9.1.

Edited by BigWang
SuperMario View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperMario Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2004 at 7:25am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic