Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > ActiveX COM > Calendar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hide Allday Event Section

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bruceb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hide Allday Event Section
    Posted: 23 November 2007 at 11:19am
Hi,

Is it possible to hide the calendar allday event section.
Or disable this function.

Thanks.
--
- Bruce
Rafael View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rafael Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2007 at 2:47pm
I dont know of a way to hide the section, yet, but if you perform a HitTest on however you are creating the event and compare the HitCode to (xtpCalendarHitTestGroupArea + xtpCalendarHitTestDayViewAllDayEvent) while in day view or work week view, you can prevent an event being created.

When in week view or month view, creating an event is default to an AllDay event unless you override how an event is made.  These views do display less than 24 hour events though.
Rafael View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rafael Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2007 at 2:48pm
Bruceb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bruceb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2007 at 2:58pm

Thanks Rafael for your reply,

I found a way to disallow moving an event to allday section by changing the AllDay, StartTime and EndTime properties of DraggingEventNew in the BeforeEditOperation event.

But AllDay calendar section has no utility in my application and it take lot of unused display space. It's seems, there is no way to hide this section.
--
- Bruce
Rafael View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rafael Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2007 at 3:11pm
I looked around for a second, but maybe there is a height property that can be set. There isn't one at design time, but maybe somewhere on the control during run time.

Let me know if you find one, i'll keep looking.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic