Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > ActiveX COM > Skin Framework
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

DBI-Tech Grid

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DonB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: DBI-Tech Grid
    Posted: 07 March 2007 at 5:02pm

DBI-Tech's Grid Control.  Once scrollbars are needed, SF gets waxed (mouse over and controls stay highlited, enable/disable ceases to work, etc).  My app blows up clicking any CB control.  Tested CommandBars (using Ribbon) without SF and no issue with scrollbars.  You can register and download their controls.  They have demos you can change and replicate issue.  http://www.dbi-tech.com/product_page_Studio_Controls.asp  Something about scrollbars.  Had an issue with Pervasive ActiveX that was scrollbar related.

DonB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DonB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2007 at 12:21am
Been messing around w/the Grid and other DBI-Tech controls having 'ScrollBar' class.  Narrowed down issue to Vertical scrollbar only.  Virtual List has same problem, this control was replaced w/updated Grid (Virtual option) and won't be part of download mentioned earlier, but I have programs using it and was an easy test.  I am testing w/ the patched SF that fixed Pervasive's ActiveX scrollbar issue.
Oleg View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oleg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2007 at 8:08am
Hi, Actually it works good for me.

please try this sample "c:\DBITech\Visual Basic\Studio Controls R3\ctGrid\DataBinding\DataBindingDemo.vbp, add SkinFramework and write what exactly problems do you see.
Oleg, Support Team
CODEJOCK SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS
DonB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DonB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2007 at 11:22am

Used same app.  What about Command Buttons?  Mine are not normal SF, ie. mouse over, nothing happens.  You click them, they work but they do not behave normally when the mouse moves over them and the top ones look very strange.  Do you see same?

Oleg View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oleg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2007 at 8:04am
Hi,

Yes,  see it :(
Actually its problem in Dbi-Tech's grid. If both scrollbars are visible it call SetScrollInfo each tick  - and redraw scrollbars. We will optimize redraw of scrollbars, but anyway it will be quite slow. Same problem without SF but with manifest - buttons redraw with small delay.
Write to support@codejock.com and I will send you fix again.

Thanks.
Oleg, Support Team
DonB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DonB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2007 at 9:57am

Hi Oleg, thanks again for the prompt service.  Why only on Vertical scrollbars?  Here, if its only Vertical and no Horizontal scrollbar my app breaks.  I don't need both to break.

bsu1980 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bsu1980 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 March 2007 at 9:06pm
Hi Oleg,

I have encounter the similar problem to work with DbiTech's ctSchedule ActiveX Control and SF.
    When I have the ctSchedule Control on screen with SF loaded with any skin files, it took extended period to refresh the control and execute codes.
Some of the Controls (eg, CommandBar) didn't get initialise too.
Is there any way I could use them together without having the problem ?

Thanks,

Oleg View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oleg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2007 at 12:50am
Hello,

Please wait next release, I downloaded eval version and don't see any refreshes now. |Think it was fixed.
Oleg, Support Team
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic