Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > Visual C++ MFC > Command Bars
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Reg Intelligent menus

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluesaphire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Reg Intelligent menus
    Posted: 15 November 2006 at 5:03am
Hi,

In the sample "Intelligent menus",you have used the following commands in the oncreate of the mainframe  to hide certain menu items.

pOptions->bAlwaysShowFullMenus = FALSE;

pCommandBars->HideCommands(uHideCmds, _countof(uHideCmds));

In my application ,the MenuBar is created at very later stage of the application instantiation. i.e the menubar is not been loaded in the Oncreate of the mainframe .
i am using the same commands after the menu is loaded at the run time,but the desired menu items doesnt seem to be hidden which otherwise means intelligent menus doesnt seem to work.
Is there anything extra that is required to make the intelligent menus work when the menus are not been loaded in the mainframe on create but at a much later stage(run time)???

Oleg View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oleg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2006 at 8:12am

Hello,

Doesn't matter when you create menubar. it must work.

Check, may be bAlwaysShowFullMenus  restored from registry as TRUE...  check Options in Customize dialog.
Oleg, Support Team
CODEJOCK SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS
bluesaphire View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluesaphire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2006 at 6:56am
 i unchecked the Showalwaysfullmenus option in the customize dialog Still no luck..any other options or clues?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic