Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > ActiveX COM > Calendar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

release 2

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WaaZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: release 2
    Posted: 05 June 2006 at 9:54am
Does release 2 allow me to chnage the side bar (ie the time scale bar) to something other than dull grey, so that it can be styled/skinned as well?
SuperMario View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperMario Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2006 at 11:28am
The color will get updated automatically if you use the Office 2007 theme, but you can't specify which color only the TimeScale will be.
WaaZ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WaaZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2006 at 7:31pm
All options really should be customizable from the color, through to whether the time sacel shows the 15 and 30 minute intervals. Now i know that the time scale shows the lines for the 15 and 30 minute intervals but it should also show the text ie. 15, 30, 45 or just 30 for the half hours.

So my point is that both these feaures are missing, we are waiting along time to have full customization of the both column headers, the time scale, appointments.

Can we expect to see these suggestions in a future version?
SuperMario View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperMario Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2006 at 11:24pm
Next realease you can customize ALL colors, there will be ALLOT of option here.
WaaZ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WaaZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2006 at 10:10am
OK
I know that another release is coming the next week

about new features in this release....

1) I hope that there is a way to customize MonthView.WeekHeader background color?
I've asked a lot of time ago, and not only me, and answer was: it's coming soon . So I hope I will find it.

2) And what about minutes labels
In day view I need to show that little numbers (not only the little lines) because when I divide an hour in quarters, or in 10 minutes, or 6 or 5 minutes,.... I start to get confused and have to count the lines to understand where I am.
When I will see them? I hope that in this new version I will get a customization also for these numbers. Is that true?
Thank you in advance.

sserge View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sserge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2006 at 5:13pm
In the next release you'll find following new properties:

1) CalendarThemeOffice2007Header.BaseColor
CalendarThemeOffice2007Header.TodayBaseColor

2) CalendarThemeDayViewTimeScale.ShowMinutes
and
CalendarOptions.DayViewTimeScaleShowMinutes

--
WBR,
Serge
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic