Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > Visual C++ MFC > Report Control
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

How to drag and drop in the childs

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jshan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How to drag and drop in the childs
    Posted: 27 February 2008 at 9:00am
Hi...

I enable Drag and Drop property in the PropertyView in ReportSampleview like "m_wndReport.EnableDragDrop(_T("ReportSampleView"), xtpReportAllowDrag | xtpReportAllowDrop);".

And I Drag Items (or Group Items) and Drop them to other position. but I got no luck.

Is this not supported ?

CJ PRO VER : 11.2.2

znakeeye View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote znakeeye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 February 2008 at 7:28am
I've managed to drag'n'drop items between report controls, so yes, this is possible in v11.2.2.

I believe you have to serialize your records properly to get it working. DoPropExchange if I recall correctly...
jshan View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jshan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2008 at 8:30am

thanks for the input

but, i have no idea how to re-serialize the data which are grouped.

In my case, the orders of items are dynamically changed. (grouped) in the list whenever user drags column that want to be grouped. So, in anycase i want the user can move any items to any position in the list.

Plz gimme a hand.

znakeeye View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote znakeeye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2008 at 10:37am
Ah, you can't drag items between groups as far as I know. I encountered the same problem the other day.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic