Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > ActiveX COM > Calendar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Outlook shared calendar access

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartinTeefy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Outlook shared calendar access
    Posted: 01 March 2010 at 2:42pm
Can anyone tell me if it is possible to see the shared calendars via the control like i can see in outlook itself?

Yes it works real-time via the inherent mapi access but only for one user.

I've got the calendar to accept the data from 3 databases via RPC i.e. no db connection on the client PC but my first customer of my new system has asked if they can see their shared outlook calendars inside - at this point i can't give him an answer as the control only shows the calendar of the current user not the other users' calendars he can see within outlook.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

The sample pointed at the schedule-id being loaded from XML and yes this works if in database mode but how does this works with exchange users?

Any pointers appreciated

Martin

Auge_Ohr View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Auge_Ohr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2010 at 9:10am
Originally posted by MartinTeefy MartinTeefy wrote:

Can anyone tell me if it is possible to see the shared calendars via the control like i can see in outlook itself?

Yes it works real-time via the inherent mapi access but only for one user.
you are talking about Server 2008 SBS and Office 2007 / 2010 ?!
as i know you can not access these shared Folder via "simple MAPI", so Codejock Calender will not work this Way.

i did read*** about Outlook Anywhere to access it via RPC over HTTP but i did not have figure out it yet.

***Mircrosoft Press, ISBN 978-3-86645-126-1, Server 2008 SBS "Handbook"
greetings by OHR
Jimmy
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic