Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > ActiveX COM > Calendar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Demo: Error in Access Report

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmargel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Demo: Error in Access Report
    Posted: 10 February 2010 at 11:25am
Trying out the demo, we be purchasing if I can get this error resolved..  When opening the ReportSample from the frmCalender I get the error: 'Run-Time error: 2926'.

Anyway to resolve this?  It's frustrating when I need to get a good sample working to determine if we want to purchase this.
SuperMario View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperMario Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2010 at 3:01pm
Upload your sample for use to debug
jmargel View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmargel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2010 at 4:52pm
I am getting this on the sample access database.  I tried this on multiple machines with access 2007 and get the error on every one of them.  It's happening on the first line of code in the report_open event.
jmargel View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmargel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2010 at 8:19am
If I open the report by itself it works fine.   If I use the button, this is the error I get: http://www.pronet-systems.us/error.jpg

If I have the report in design mode and open it from the button on frmCalendar it works ok.  I only get this error if the report is not open and use the button.

I uninstalled the control and also axhelper to find and remove any traces of the control, then reinstalled.  Still have the issue.
jmargel View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmargel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2010 at 10:47am
I found what is causing it after about 2 hours of debugging.  The report works fine when you print it, however when you go into 'print preview' it gives you the error.  'Report view' works fine as well.  This is from the access design bar.  If you use VBA to either print or preview (docmd.openreport) it will not work.

Can you look into this?
jmargel View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmargel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2010 at 1:07pm
Any update on this?  Has anyone else gotten this problem?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic