Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > Visual C++ MFC > Docking Pane
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Can we close all the docking pane subtabs at once?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Can we close all the docking pane subtabs at once?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vijaymahajan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Can we close all the docking pane subtabs at once?
    Posted: 18 August 2008 at 3:59am

Hello,
I have a docking pane in my application. There are 3 tabs in the docking pane. whenever i click on close button of the docking pane,the active tab is closed.
I want to close all the tabs,whenever user clicks on the close button of the docking pane.
Is it possible?
i tried by writting following code -
if (wParam == XTP_DPN_CLOSEPANE){ m_paneManager.DestroyAll();return TRUE;}

It works,But when i again open the docking pane,the tab which was active while closing last time is not getting painted.only white screen appears for this particular tab. Other tabs appear properly.

Herewith i am sending the screenshots for that -

Thanks And Regards,
Vijay.
Oleg View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oleg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2008 at 9:42am
Just add

m_paneManager.m_bCloseGroupOnButtonClick = TRUE;
Oleg, Support Team
CODEJOCK SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS
vijaymahajan View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vijaymahajan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2008 at 11:18pm
Hello,
Thanks a lot for your immediate answer.It worked.
but only first time its not working,means first time when i click the close button,only the tab which is active is closed,the remaining tabs doesnt closed. if i click once again second time,the remaining tabs are closed at a time.

And afterwards,whenever i click the close button all the tabs get closed at a time. This is what i want.

It is not working in the first condition Only. Why so? Is there any solution to this,or i will have to manipulate it.

Please send me the reply at the earliest.

Thanks And Regards,
Vijay.
Oleg View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oleg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2008 at 1:36am

Hi,

Have work.  Something with your handlers code. Try to check it with our samples.
Oleg, Support Team
vijaymahajan View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vijaymahajan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2008 at 8:34am
Hello,
I tried a lot but couldnt find. Actually,the tabclick event i have handled in some different way,which may be incorrect to handle like that.But its working properly for my application.

I tried to compare with ur samples,But as the creation and handling also in different manner,couldnt trace out the problem.

Herewith i am sending the text file in which i have given how i am handling the docking pane events.
Please help me if u can find something. Only first time,all subtabs are not getting closed.Afterwards they all get closed at once.
Please help if u find something in this code.

Thanks And Regards,
Vijay.
Oleg View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oleg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2008 at 3:49pm
Hi,

Don't set  m_paneManager.m_bCloseGroupOnButtonClick = TRUE;
in Event.
move it to CMainFrame::OnCreate
Oleg, Support Team
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic