Forum Description: Topics Related to Codejock Toolkit Pro
URL: http://forum.codejock.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=23297
Printed Date: 28 April 2024 at 11:29pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.04 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Evaluation Version
Posted By: ogreen111
Subject: Evaluation Version
Date Posted: 28 March 2017 at 2:56pm
I have been using ToolKitPro v12 (statically linked) for many years in a project.  We recently decided to update the project to a newer run time in VS 2010.  I was able to get ToolKitPro v12 to compile and run but the Docking Pane doesn't display. I decided to look at updating my ToolKitPro and downloaded the evaluation.  I am trying to see if using the currently library fixes the Docking Pane issue.  However, I cannot get the evaluation version to build since it is trying to statically link. I looked at some of the sample projects and my project settings seem to be the same.  

Any advice?

Thanks in advance,
Owen

Replies:
Posted By: olebed
Date Posted: 29 March 2017 at 6:55am
Hello Owen,

Static configuration isn't available in trial version.

Regards,
 Oleksandr Lebed

Date Posted: 29 March 2017 at 3:10pm
Forgive the question but it has been a while since I have used VS but how do I change to a dynamic link?  In my project settings I am dynamically linking to MFC.

Posted By: olebed
Date Posted: 29 March 2017 at 3:31pm
See http://forum.codejock.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=23169&PID=75249&title=173-themes-are-complete-broken-win10#75249" rel="nofollow - this post about static/dynamic configurations.

Date Posted: 29 March 2017 at 7:17pm
Ok...got it linked to dll but now getting this...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2>  Including Xtreme Toolkit Pro

2>  Including Markup         (Use _XTP_EXCLUDE_MARKUP         to exclude from build)

2>  Including TabManager     (Use _XTP_EXCLUDE_TABMANAGER     to exclude from build)

2>  Including Controls       (Use _XTP_EXCLUDE_CONTROLS       to exclude from build)

2>  Including Calendar       (Use _XTP_EXCLUDE_CALENDAR       to exclude from build)

2>     - Calendar MAPI support excluded from build (Use _XTP_INCLUDE_CALENDAR_MAPI to include it)

2>  Including Chart          (Use _XTP_EXCLUDE_CHART          to exclude from build)

2>  Including CommandBars    (Use _XTP_EXCLUDE_COMMANDBARS    to exclude from build)

2>  Including DockingPane    (Use _XTP_EXCLUDE_DOCKINGPANE    to exclude from build)

2>  Including FlowGraph      (Use _XTP_EXCLUDE_FLOWGRAPH      to exclude from build)

2>  Including GraphicLibrary (Use _XTP_EXCLUDE_GRAPHICLIBRARY to exclude from build)

2>  Including PropertyGrid   (Use _XTP_EXCLUDE_PROPERTYGRID   to exclude from build)

2>  Including ReportControl  (Use _XTP_EXCLUDE_REPORTCONTROL  to exclude from build)

2>  Including Ribbon         (Use _XTP_EXCLUDE_RIBBON         to exclude from build)

2>  Including ShortcutBar    (Use _XTP_EXCLUDE_SHORTCUTBAR    to exclude from build)

2>  Including SkinFramework  (Use _XTP_EXCLUDE_SKINFRAMEWORK  to exclude from build)

2>  Including SyntaxEdit     (Use _XTP_EXCLUDE_SYNTAXEDIT     to exclude from build)

2>  Including TaskPanel      (Use _XTP_EXCLUDE_TASKPANEL      to exclude from build)

2>  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2>  Automatically linking with ToolkitProEval1730vc100D.dll

2>  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2>  Including Xtreme Toolkit Pro

2>  Including Markup         (Use _XTP_EXCLUDE_MARKUP         to exclude from build)

2>  Including TabManager     (Use _XTP_EXCLUDE_TABMANAGER     to exclude from build)

2>  Including Controls       (Use _XTP_EXCLUDE_CONTROLS       to exclude from build)

2>  Including Calendar       (Use _XTP_EXCLUDE_CALENDAR       to exclude from build)

2>     - Calendar MAPI support excluded from build (Use _XTP_INCLUDE_CALENDAR_MAPI to include it)

2>  Including Chart          (Use _XTP_EXCLUDE_CHART          to exclude from build)

2>  Including CommandBars    (Use _XTP_EXCLUDE_COMMANDBARS    to exclude from build)

2>  Including DockingPane    (Use _XTP_EXCLUDE_DOCKINGPANE    to exclude from build)

2>  Including FlowGraph      (Use _XTP_EXCLUDE_FLOWGRAPH      to exclude from build)

2>  Including GraphicLibrary (Use _XTP_EXCLUDE_GRAPHICLIBRARY to exclude from build)

2>  Including PropertyGrid   (Use _XTP_EXCLUDE_PROPERTYGRID   to exclude from build)

2>  Including ReportControl  (Use _XTP_EXCLUDE_REPORTCONTROL  to exclude from build)

2>  Including Ribbon         (Use _XTP_EXCLUDE_RIBBON         to exclude from build)

2>  Including ShortcutBar    (Use _XTP_EXCLUDE_SHORTCUTBAR    to exclude from build)

2>  Including SkinFramework  (Use _XTP_EXCLUDE_SKINFRAMEWORK  to exclude from build)

2>  Including SyntaxEdit     (Use _XTP_EXCLUDE_SYNTAXEDIT     to exclude from build)

2>  Including TaskPanel      (Use _XTP_EXCLUDE_TASKPANEL      to exclude from build)

2>  Automatically linking with ToolkitProEval1730vc100D.dll

2>c:\program files (x86)\microsoft visual studio 10.0\vc\atlmfc\include\afxtempl.h(1254): error C3859: virtual memory range for PCH exceeded; please recompile with a command line option of '-Zm111' or greater

2>c:\program files (x86)\microsoft visual studio 10.0\vc\atlmfc\include\afxtempl.h(1254): fatal error C1076: compiler limit : internal heap limit reached; use /Zm to specify a higher limit

2>

2>Build FAILED.

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.04 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2021 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net