Forum Description: Topics Related to Codejock Skin Framework
URL: http://forum.codejock.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=22980
Printed Date: 28 April 2024 at 9:23pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.04 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: how to link SkinFramework as static lib
Posted By: abensalem
Subject: how to link SkinFramework as static lib
Date Posted: 30 March 2016 at 8:28am

Hello, I'm asking you here because Support team is really really slow and I need a help as soon as possible. So thank you for your attention ;)

I bought yesterday the pro Version of SkinFramework v17 from Codejock to apply some skins for my MFC application and then begun my problems... Cry

Last week I downloaded the toolkit pro Evaluation version, I tried to add skins and everything was alright.
I added only this to my code:

//So to add a Skin I used this in the stdafx.h : 
#include <XTPToolkitPro.h>

//And in my dialog constructor : 
XTPSkinManager()->LoadSkin(_T("C:\\Windows8.cjstyles"));

And my app was skinned with any cjstyles or msstyles. (in debug mode only because the only options available in an Evaluation version of the toolkit is "Using MFC in a shared DLL")

SO

This time I'm doing the exact same thing, but with SkinFramework Pro, but it's not working. The code is generating well, but when I Debug my solution. The app is cashing directly. the change here is that i want to use "using MFC in a static library" and in "Multi thread"  in both release and Debug Mode. (you can find down my command lines for this project)

So what I added to my code with The pro Version of SkinFramework (v17) is this :

//So to add a Skin I used this in the stdafx.h : 
#include <XTSkinFrameworkPro.h> 

//And in my dialog constructor : 

And this is generating well, but The application is not executing anymore with this window appearing:

I remember I've got problems with Paths before and I had the same issues so I put the cjstyle directly in the C disk root.

1st question is : 

what is the right way to write this line :

but using this path "C:\Program Files (x86)\Codejock Software\MFC\Xtreme Skin Framework v17.1.0\Source\SkinFramework\Styles\Windows8.cjstyles" instead of "C:\\Windows8.cjstyles".

2nd Question :

If I want to compile it with "using MFC with static library" and "MT" (Multi Thread) and Static Debug, or static Release, do I have to add the DLLs or .Lib(s) to my folder? Do you know a link [or in a beautifull reply (^^)]  that can quickly help me to understand what do I have to add to my project.

because I have a lot of Libs and Dlls of codejock that i recieved with it. So I don't know which one i include in the properties, or copy in my folder (I'm quiet lost in this part)

my command lines in Release mode :

For C/C++ options :

/GS /analyze- /W1 /Gy /Zc:wchar_t /I"C:\Program Files (x86)\Codejock Software\MFC\Xtreme Skin Framework v17.1.0\Source" /I"c:\Program Files\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.1\Include" /I"jsoncpp" /I"..\pjlib\include" /I"..\pjsip\include" /I"..\pjmedia\include" /I"..\pjnath\include" /I"..\pjlib-util\include" /Zi /Gm- /O2 /Fd"Release\vc110.pdb" /fp:precise /D "WIN32" /D "_WINDOWS" /D "NDEBUG" /D "_UNICODE" /D "UNICODE" /errorReport:prompt /WX- /Zc:forScope /Gd /Oy- /MT /Fa"Release\" /EHsc /nologo /Fo"Release\" /Fp"Release\microsip.pch" 

For link editor :

/OUT:"C:\MySIP\MicroSIP-3.10.11-Email-Jabra-Plantro\Release\microsip.exe" /MANIFEST /NXCOMPAT /PDB:"C:\MySIP\MicroSIP-3.10.11-Email-Jabra-Plantro\Release\microsip.pdb" /DYNAMICBASE "imm32.lib" "version.lib" "winmm.lib" "strmbase.lib" "mapi32.lib" "JabraNativeHid.lib" "Spokes.lib" /MACHINE:X86 /NODEFAULTLIB:"libc.lib, msvcrt.lib, libcd.lib, libcmtd.lib, msvcrtd.lib" /OPT:REF /SAFESEH:NO /INCREMENTAL /PGD:"C:\MySIP\MicroSIP-3.10.11-Email-Jabra-Plantro\Release\microsip.pgd" /SUBSYSTEM:WINDOWS /MANIFESTUAC:"level='asInvoker' uiAccess='false'" /ManifestFile:"Release\microsip.exe.intermediate.manifest" /OPT:NOICF /ERRORREPORT:PROMPT /NOLOGO /LIBPATH:"C:\Program Files (x86)\Codejock Software\MFC\Xtreme Skin Framework v17.1.0\Lib\vc110" /LIBPATH:"C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.1\Lib" /LIBPATH:"c:\OpenSSL\lib\VC\static" /LIBPATH:"../third_party/opencore-amrnb" /LIBPATH:"C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v6.0\Samples\Multimedia\DirectShow\BaseClasses\Release" /LIBPATH:"../lib" /LIBPATH:"../ffmpeg/lib" /TLBID:1 

My command Lines in Debug Mode :

for C/C++ options:

/GS /analyze- /W1 /Gy /Zc:wchar_t /I"C:\Program Files (x86)\Codejock Software\MFC\Xtreme Skin Framework v17.1.0\Source" /I"c:\Program Files\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.1\Include" /I"jsoncpp" /I"..\pjlib\include" /I"..\pjsip\include" /I"..\pjmedia\include" /I"..\pjnath\include" /I"..\pjlib-util\include" /ZI /Gm- /Od /Fd"Debug\vc110.pdb" /fp:precise /D "WIN32" /D "_WINDOWS" /D "_DEBUG" /D "_UNICODE" /D "UNICODE" /errorReport:prompt /WX- /Zc:forScope /RTC1 /Gd /Oy- /MTd /Fa"Debug\" /EHsc /nologo /Fo"Debug\" /Fp"Debug\microsip.pch" 

For link editor :

/OUT:"C:\MySIP\MicroSIP-3.10.11-Email-Jabra-Plantro\Debug\microsip.exe" /MANIFEST /NXCOMPAT /PDB:"C:\MySIP\MicroSIP-3.10.11-Email-Jabra-Plantro\Debug\microsip.pdb" /DYNAMICBASE "imm32.lib" "version.lib" "winmm.lib" "strmbasd.lib" "mapi32.lib" "Spokes.lib" "JabraNativeHid.lib" /DEBUG /MACHINE:X86 /NODEFAULTLIB:"libcmt.lib" /SAFESEH:NO /INCREMENTAL /PGD:"C:\MySIP\MicroSIP-3.10.11-Email-Jabra-Plantro\Debug\microsip.pgd" /SUBSYSTEM:WINDOWS /MANIFESTUAC:"level='asInvoker' uiAccess='false'" /ManifestFile:"Debug\microsip.exe.intermediate.manifest" /ERRORREPORT:PROMPT /NOLOGO /LIBPATH:"C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0\Lib" /LIBPATH:"c:\OpenSSL\lib\VC\static" /LIBPATH:"../third_party/opencore-amrnb" /LIBPATH:"C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v6.0\Samples\Multimedia\DirectShow\BaseClasses\Release" /LIBPATH:"../lib" /LIBPATH:"../ffmpeg/lib" /LIBPATH:"C:\Program Files (x86)\Codejock Software\MFC\Xtreme Skin Framework v17.1.0\Lib\vc110" /TLBID:1 

Thank you all for you help and sorry for my english level!

Sincerely, Ahmed.

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.04 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2021 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net