Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > ActiveX COM > Skin Framework
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

MDI Ribbon issues.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: MDI Ribbon issues.
    Posted: 18 March 2008 at 1:01pm
Hello,

I have been evaluating the Xtreme Studio 11.2 in order to "revamp" some of our older software developed in VB6 and the ribbon feature that mimics office interface is really amazing.

I im considering adapting it to all our applications, but during a test i have foud two major issues that would be a show stoper for us.

First: Is there a way to set a bg wallpaper in a MDI form with ribbonbar and office2007 theme?

Second: When i try to use the skinframework along with the ribbon on the same mdi above it does not work, nor does any of the windows created by the mdi, they wont work even if i add a skinframework control to them.

I really hope that theres a way around those issues, im really looking forward to work with xtreme suite.

Best regards
Zane View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2008 at 3:39pm
Problem solved...

Turns out that we had another skin control in use that was set to windows  xp theme and that seemed to mislead.

Still we are looking for a way to set the MDI background, any help is welcome.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic