Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > ActiveX COM > Skin Framework
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Wrong Shade of Blue in Office2007

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote corpcon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wrong Shade of Blue in Office2007
    Posted: 11 December 2007 at 12:12am

With SkinFramework, I am using the Office2007 theme. However, compared to the real Office 2007 color, the blue is way too dark and looks kind-of cheap (over-powering) - see image. Is there a way to change this without manually setting the background colours of each form and frame, etc.

In my code I have the line ...

SkinFramework.LoadSkin sBuiltInStylesPath & "\Office2007.cjstyles", "NormalBlue.ini"

I feel kind of stupid for asking these questions ...

I basically just copied this code from examples. I have no idea where NormalBlue.ini is or how to use it. I'm assuming it's not really needed for the default colors.

I also tried to change the color using the SetColor Method, but there wasn't a real example in Help of how to use it, so I had no luck with that. Also, the syntax for SetColor has ... ByVal Color As ULong ... What the heck is Ulong? VB choked on that, so I switched it to just Long.

Anyway, to the point - I know the RGB values of the real Office2007 shade of blue, so is there a way to change the appropriate background colors of forms and frames to that lighter shade?
Oleg View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oleg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2007 at 4:10pm
Here special skin for you :) wilth ligh background.

... but Ilike dark more....
Oleg, Support Team
CODEJOCK SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS
corpcon View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote corpcon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2007 at 6:25pm
That's so cool that you did that.
Thank you!

Except ... I guess the background of other controls, such as the Xtreme Suite tab control, will still remain dark blue. I could set the color to default, but then I lose the cool styling of the tabs.
corpcon View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote corpcon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2007 at 6:19pm
Any suggestions to match other Xtreme controls?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic