Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > Visual C++ MFC > Toolkit Pro
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - LoadLibrary Failed with ToolkitPro1120vc80D.dll
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

LoadLibrary Failed with ToolkitPro1120vc80D.dll

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anna2004 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: LoadLibrary Failed with ToolkitPro1120vc80D.dll
    Posted: 16 November 2007 at 5:09am

Hello,

I have just upgraded to XtremeToolkitPro 11.2 and started using VS2005. I used the Deployment wizard to build the dlls. Then I copied the dlls to another computer which has the same XP professional as my computer. When I used regsvr32 to register ToolkitPro1120vc80D.dll, I got the following error message:

LoadLibrary("path to ToolkitPro1120vc80D.dll") failed - This application has failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem.

Does anyone have a solution to this problem?

Oleg View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oleg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2007 at 6:52am
Hi,
Its not COM dll. you don't have to register it.
Oleg, Support Team
CODEJOCK SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS
Barto View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2007 at 7:14am
just copy the DLL to the same directory as youe EXE file.
Anna2004 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anna2004 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2007 at 7:31am
OK.

But the problem is when my .exe program is running, with the dll in the same directory, the ToolkitPro1120vc80UD.dll is not initialized. The trace "Codejock ToolkitPro Initializing!" (in DllMain in ToolkitPro.cpp) is not displayed in the DebugView. And no window is opened.

I don't have the problem running the .exe program on the same computer where ToolkitPro1120vc80UD.dll is build.
Anna2004 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anna2004 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2007 at 10:20am
Hi,

I found the following link:

What I did is to set Embed Manifest to no in Project properties -> Manifest ->Input and Output. And now the dll works on other machines as well.

I think that I have to set the option to No for my own .exe program as well.

Thanks a lot for your suggestions.

Have a nice weekend
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic