Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > Visual C++ MFC > Skin Framework
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Where is CXTHeaderCtrlThemeOffice2007?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dcsoft Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Where is CXTHeaderCtrlThemeOffice2007?
    Posted: 09 October 2007 at 3:17pm

Hello, we are successfully using CXTHeaderCtrlThemeOffice2003 to change our list control headers to the right theme.  But there is no CXTHeaderCtrlThemeOffice2007!  Therefore, it does not seem possible to create header styles looking like, e.g. Outlook 2007.

Thanks,
David

P.S.  Here is the the way we want the headers to look:

dcsoft View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dcsoft Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 October 2007 at 9:01pm
Is there an ETA on when we can expect the Office2007 theme for the list control headers?  Currently our product is kind of ugly with the gray ones, and my client wants an answer.  Do I have to do it myself?

Thanks,
David Ching
Microsoft Visual C++ MVP
ijwelch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ijwelch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 October 2007 at 10:51pm
I'm using COM version and to get this I just set
ctl.PaintManager.ColumnStyle = xtpColumnOffice2007

(xtpColumnOffice2007 = 4)

Hope this helps.

/edit/

Sorry, I see this is list control (whatever that is!). I was referring to Report control.
dcsoft View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dcsoft Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 October 2007 at 1:13pm
Thanks anyway jwelch. I went ahead and created my own implementation of CXTHeaderCtrlThemeOffice2007.  See the link below.  It doesn't handle painting the sort arrows in the right color, and the text color is hard-coded black (it should use the text color of the status bar), but it looks OK for the default blue theme.

CodeJock, please feel free to flesh this out and include it in future releases!

-- David

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic