Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > ActiveX COM > Suite Pro
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Popup Control does not fire click event

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sanddevil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Popup Control does not fire click event
    Posted: 21 August 2007 at 11:19am

Hi!

I am developing a Managed C++ solution using .Net 2003, so using the CodeJock ActiveX product. I have a problem with the Popup Control.

I have developed a popup to display status type messages such as "New user added to database". This works ok in the main code of my application. So, having got it working just fine as "inline" code I moved it out to its own class, and I created the class using the .Net Control Library wizard.

Now the popup still displays ok, but the click event does not fire. The generated code looks like

this->axPopupControl1->ItemClick += new AxInterop::XtremeSuiteControls::_DPopupControlEvents_ItemClickEventHandler(this, axPopupControl1_ItemClick);

and the event handler function looks like

private: System::Void axPopupControl1_ItemClick(System::Object *  sender, AxInterop::XtremeSuiteControls::_DPopupControlEvents_ItemClickEvent *  e)
    {
     System::Windows::Forms::MessageBox::Show("Got Here");
    }

Suffice to say, the Message Box is never displayed when I click over the control.

Any help gratefully received! Thanks in advance.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic