Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > ActiveX COM > Syntax Edit
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - What is the status on this for the next release?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What is the status on this for the next release?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What is the status on this for the next release?
    Posted: 14 August 2007 at 6:28am
I need to decide if I am going to go with this control - or with a scintilla control that I made awhile back.

I like the direction this is headed - but am needing to know the time frame on it.

Also - this thing does not like collapsed sections of around 5,500 rows I am just noticing - spins out to 100% CPU and struggles to do whatever its doing - for a good 30+ seconds

.. actually I am playing around with that on another monitor while I am typing this - it really does not like collapsed large sections - even after its collapsed it continues to freak out if you try to change what side of the section you are on.

kstowell View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kstowell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2007 at 5:13pm

Hi Zach,

We are currently working on updating the Syntax Editor, and have resolved many issues. We are planing on releasing a new version for the 11.2.1 release, which will follow the 11.2.0 Suite Pro release sometime next week.

The next version will have several enhancements and fixes, and you should find it more stable and better performing.

Regards,

Kirk Stowell, President and CEO
CODEJOCK SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS<
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic