Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > Visual C++ MFC > Calendar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Ole drag/drop

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ole drag/drop
    Posted: 13 July 2007 at 12:50am
Hi Guys,

I have an application where I want to drag scheduled appointments between the calendar and a standard MFC CListCtrl. I have dragging onto the calendar working quite well, but I cannot find an example that shows dragging an existing item off the calendar to another ctrl/window. Is there a way to do this?

Also as an extension to this, I cannot even find out how to enable dragging from the calendar onto it's connected date-picker control. Is this just not implemented or do I have an old build?

I am currently using v11.3.

Thanks in advance for your help :)
yossi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yossi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2008 at 7:24pm

Yeah, I got similar issues.

- Is it possible to make the Calendar Control/View an OLE drop target, and override/implement custom handling that will allow for creating event(s) on drop?

Thanks
yossi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yossi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2008 at 4:37am

Hi,

I found it was as easy as adding COleDropTarget member data to

CXTPCalendarControlView derived class, and register the class in a function like OnCreate; for example:

m_oleDropTarget.Register( this );

Then override the "big four" of the COleDropTarget.

Thanks
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic