Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > ActiveX COM > Suite Pro
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Adding Controls to Resizer by Code

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blkn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Adding Controls to Resizer by Code
    Posted: 19 April 2007 at 6:36am
We are able to add the controls to the resizer at design time.  But how can i do the same by code at runtime.

Bala...
gshawn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gshawn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 April 2007 at 7:37pm
There doesn't seem to be any way to remove controls from the resizer either, even at design time.

Additionally, I'm having the hardest time getting the X and Y % Position values to stick. It seems they always get reset when I run the VB6 project.
yair-edsoft View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yair-edsoft Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2007 at 6:30pm

Hi, Code jock team.. You have great controls but here some properties or methods i believe will improve the controls functionality:

1.      Resizer Control

a.      Add the Controls collection property (the ones that the resizer is the container of them)

b.      Add the ability to set the x,y,w,h of the controls at runtime (by cod) it will very useful especially if we want the our end user to control witch control will keep it w,h,x,y.

c.       RTL Layout: when setting the right to left layout (at run time), the controls will changed the position of contains controls (like the panel control with in .Net(2005)), this feature will enable us to create a multi languish application much easy.

d.      Add event :OnResize (Ctl as control,Cancel as boolean) : this event will let us to control much better witch control to resize and the size of the control.

e.       Add event AfterResize: this event will be Fired after the control finished to resize.

1. ComboBox:
    1. Add to Property AutoFill :witch will serch in the list and fill the combo Text Edit Place. (Like in the menu CommboBox)
    2. Add event Not In List :when the user Type a value that dosent exist in the list.
    3. Add property LimitToList (Boolean) witch enabel us to trigger the NotInList Event
    4. Add Data source Array :witch fill the list of the combo Box the array will be like the GetRows Method of the recordset (Columns,Rows)
    5. Add Icons to the List Items
    6. Add AfterUpdate Event: the event will be Fire after the User Selected value or Exit the control.

That’s all for Now. As I know you through the years I know that these controls will be the best controls ever

Yair

yair
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic