Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > Visual C++ MFC > Report Control
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

m_strNoItems and word wrap

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnCrenshaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: m_strNoItems and word wrap
    Posted: 21 March 2007 at 4:09pm
I want to display a message that is a little bit longer than normal when the list has no entries in it because there are some things the user may want to consider in this case. My problem is that the message in m_strNoItems doesn't wrap. I have hard coded some newlines as a temporary fix, but since this control may be wider depending on user options, this is a bad workaround.

I'd like to modify this in the codejock files but first I have to make sure my code won't be broken again when I get the next version.

More to the point, could you add DT_WORDBREAK to the flags on line 1061 of xtpreportcontrol.cpp? This is a call to DrawText() inside the function DrawRows(). I have already tested this and the results are acceptable.
sserge View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sserge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2007 at 5:32pm
Ok, thanks for the suggestion. Will do.

--
WBR,
Serge
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic