Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > ActiveX COM > Docking Pane
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

DockingPane attatch form

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aidal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: DockingPane attatch form
    Posted: 22 February 2007 at 8:17am
I'm having trouble understanding how to attatch forms to panes. I've tried to look through the code of some of the examples using this and I've also searched this forum, but I haven't really found any description of how this is done. The examples have so much other stuff in them it's hard to see what has to do with what I'm trying to do.

I have a main form with a commandbar at the top, then under this are supposed to be 2 panes side by side, but currently there is only 1 because I cannot load it's content so I haven't bothered with the 2nd pane yet.

The form I wish to load into the left of the 2 panes (currently just 1) contains a shortcutbar (I'm attempting to produce an Outlook like UI), but I cannot figure out how to actually load this form into the pane.

Any help, guides or pointers to some examples of how to do this would be much appreciated.

/Aidal
Jean View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 February 2007 at 9:11am
Maybe this can help you:
Jean View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 February 2007 at 9:16am

Hmm, loding error because the .frx file is missing. This one is with .frx file

uploads/20070222_091610_Layout.zip

I hope this will help you.
Aidal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aidal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 February 2007 at 10:22am
Thanks for attempting to help me Jean, however what I forgot to mention is that I'm using VS.NET 2003 (C#) and what you posted looks like VBA or VB6.

So, for examples I would appreciate it being either for VS.NET 2003 or 2005 (C# or VB.NET).

Thanks though :)

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic