Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > Visual C++ MFC > Report Control
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

App hangs with ReportControl & PropertyPage

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SCheetah777 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: App hangs with ReportControl & PropertyPage
    Posted: 23 January 2007 at 5:57pm
Hello,

I have a simple dialog-based application with a CXTPTab control which contains 2 property pages, 1 of which hosts a CXTPReportControl.  When I have the page containing the ReportControl selected and Alt-Tab away from the App, the app hangs and refuses to re-paint itself when I try to either Alt-Tab back to it or select it.

The app also hangs if I try to bring up a new dialog in response to the click of an ExpandButton in a cell on the ReportControl.

Ideas?

Thank you,
Rik
sserge View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sserge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 January 2007 at 3:49pm
Hi Rik,

Could you please attach your application sources there in order to look at?

--
WBR,
Serge
SCheetah777 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SCheetah777 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 January 2007 at 4:01pm
Serge,

Pardon my ignorance- How do I attach the source?

Rik
sserge View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sserge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 January 2007 at 4:08pm
Press "reply" button and you'll see enhanced reply form. There is "attach" button there. Of course it's better to make a single zip package...

--
WBR,
Serge
SCheetah777 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SCheetah777 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 January 2007 at 4:20pm
sserge View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sserge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2007 at 5:17pm
Tried to investigate but it looks to be a problem with Tab control creation.

Even when we change Report control to a regular ListControl -- we have the same problem: infinite loop in CXTPTabControl::OnGetDlgCode

Tab creation needs to be rewritten.

--
WBR,
Serge
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic