Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > ActiveX COM > Skin Framework
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Window frame not skinned

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote derekl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Window frame not skinned
    Posted: 23 October 2006 at 2:10pm
I am having problems skinning the window that contains the ActiveX control.  The objects in the window skin correctly but the window frame, title, min/max buttons do not get skinned.
All child windows launched from this window get skinned correctly.
I am using the 10.3.0 controls and Progress 10.1A1 (I have tried 10.3.1 as well but no difference).
Any suggestions?
Thanks,
Derek
Oleg View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oleg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2006 at 12:09am
Hello,

SkinFramework officially only supports Visual Basic 6.0
Oleg, Support Team
CODEJOCK SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS
derekl View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote derekl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2006 at 11:56am
I understand that only VB6 is officially supported, but Progress Software are presenting white papers about enhancing the UI in Progress Open Edge 10.1A using the Codejock controls:
http://www.psdn.com/library/entry.jspa?entryID=1270
We have re-written a good portion of the UI in our application to use the Codejock controls and for the most part are extremely happy with them.  As always with Progress we find things with AxtiveX controls that are not 100% compatible.
I was hoping that there may have been something I had overlooked.
Thanks,
Derek
Oleg View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oleg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2006 at 3:52pm

Hi,

The main problem that Progress use our software and even write articales about it, but don't give us any chance to test it with some evaluation version of progress. so we can't guarantee right work of our controls because we never tested it with progress.
Oleg, Support Team
CODEJOCK SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS
bbresser View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbresser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2006 at 10:34am
Oleg,

you can download an OpenEdge Evaluation version from www.psdn.com and we do have a Technology Partner program if Codejock is interested.

Bernard Bresser
Manager Applied Technology
Progress Software
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic