Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > ActiveX COM > Docking Pane
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Filliling window

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheHyphen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Filliling window
    Posted: 11 October 2006 at 4:11am
Hi !

I am new to this forum and couldn't find an answer to my problem, so please apologize if that question has already been asked.

I have a window which should hold 3 panes, a navigation pane on the left, a toolbar and a listview on the right. I docked the navigation pane to the left of the window ( using null as neighbour ) and the toolbar to the top. The listview pane is being docked to the right of the navigationpane. So far so good. My problem is, that between the toolbar and other both panes there is a splitbar active which enables me to vertically resize the navigation pane and the listview pane, how can I prevent this ? Second question, the listview pane does not use the complete space to the right, any way do automate this ?

TIA
Regards,
Meinhard
jcollier View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jcollier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 October 2006 at 10:20am
I'm not sure about the first part of your question, but the second part you can try this after setting up your docking panes:

Dim a As Pane
Dim b As Pane

Set a = DockingPane.CreatePane(1, 0, Me.Height * 0.8, DockBottomOf, Nothing)
Set b = DockingPane.CreatePane(2, 0, Me.Height * 0.35, DockBottomOf, a)

DockingPaneControl.Options.HideClient=True
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic