Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > ActiveX COM > Suite Pro
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Xtreme SuitePro 10.3

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gshawn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Xtreme SuitePro 10.3
    Posted: 02 August 2006 at 2:06am
Fantastic job on this release. Lots of good enhancements. I appreciate your hard work..... Cheers!
gshawn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gshawn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2006 at 6:11am
Unfortunately, I'm unable to download the product from the Retail Downloads area. After logging in with my user name and password, I receive the following error:

<font face="Arial" size=2>
<p>Response object</font> <font face="Arial" size=2>error 'ASP 0251 : 80004005'</font>
<p>
<font face="Arial" size=2>Response Buffer Limit Exceeded</font>
<p>
<font face="Arial" size=2>/acb/stores/1/download.asp</font><font face="Arial" size=2>, line 154</font>
<p>
<font face="Arial" size=2>Execution of the ASP page caused the Response Buffer to exceed its configured limit.
</font>

Tried with Opera 9, IE6, and Firefox 1.5........ no luck -- and out of retry attempts :(
SuperMario View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperMario Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2006 at 9:14am
We are working on it.  Should be fixed shortly.  You can submit a request to support if you absolutley have to have it at this moment and it will be attached to the issue.
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperMario Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2006 at 9:47am
Fixed nowSmile
rdeboer View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rdeboer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2006 at 9:54am
Not over here.

I've logged in, and still got 0 Downloads remaining, and under Files the description is v10.1.1

Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperMario Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2006 at 9:58am
Actually I meant there was a problem with the actual downloading of the suite installer, which has nothing to do with your problem.

Let me go talk to the sales people to get them to reset your counterSmile
rdeboer View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rdeboer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2006 at 10:01am
Ok, I just wrote support a message about it.
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperMario Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2006 at 10:07am
Ok, we just resetSmile
rdeboer View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rdeboer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2006 at 10:10am
Got it, thanks a lot! Thumbs Up
Metodo_Sviluppo View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Metodo_Sviluppo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2006 at 2:49am

My download counter is still at 0 and i can't download

Can you reset my download counter?

The username for my retail downloads is Stefano1.
Thanks.
gshawn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gshawn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2006 at 3:26am

I thought mine would be reset as well, but it was not.... I guess that's what happens when you make assumptions :)

I submitted a ticket via http://www.codejock.com/support/ and suggest doing the same for fastest service.
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperMario Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2006 at 8:43am
Ok, Metodo you are good to go.

gshawn, not sure who you are from your forum details.  But I think you are good based on the time of this post and support tickets
gshawn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gshawn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2006 at 11:38am
Indeed I am, thanks for taking care of this quickly.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic