Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > Visual C++ MFC > Docking Pane
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Pane title orientation

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote akur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pane title orientation
    Posted: 22 June 2006 at 3:24am
Hello!

Is there any way to change the orientation of an autohidden pane title text? Currently, you need to lay your head on your right shoulder to read the text, becuase it's written from top, downwards. Our clients would like to have this text written upwards, because that's the standard generally used in their profession (head laid on left shoulder, so we need a rotation by 180 degs).

I haven't found any method of CXTPTabPaintManager to accomplish this. Do I need to create a custom CAppearanceSet to have this done? Is this really the only possible way to customize this property?

Thank you for any answers, in advance!
SuperMario View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperMario Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2006 at 10:20am
Maybe something like this would help?

akur View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote akur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2006 at 1:47am
Thanks for the answer, and I really appreciate your effort in trying to solve the problem. Though, unfortunately we cannot switch to this displaying model due to some specifics our clients require.
I think I will need to draw the tab title texts myself. If so, then what topics/keywords do you recommend to study in order to accomplish this?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic