Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > ActiveX COM > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

GPF in XP with 10.1.1

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DDJJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: GPF in XP with 10.1.1
    Posted: 12 June 2006 at 5:14pm

We are testing our VB6 app on various OS machines.  The app uses pretty much all of the CJ controls and our development boxes are Win2000.

The app starts and runs fine on all tested OS's (98, 2000, and XP), but kicks out a gpf when closing on our XP boxes.

Although I can start a debug session in C++, I've never figured out what the heck it's telling me (my apologies in advance).  I looked through this forum, thinking that I had seen something unusual about implementing these controls in XP, but can't find anything on point.

Can anyone remember any specific problems to watch out for when using the cj controls in an XP environment?  We're using CommandBars and RibbonBars with an Office 2007 theme, and various TaskPanels, ShortcutBars and Tab controls.

Any suggestions appreciated!

Dan

DDJJ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DDJJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2006 at 5:33pm

Thought the following might help, although it only refers to our executable and version.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic