Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > ActiveX COM > Calendar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

only working hours

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote moe188 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: only working hours
    Posted: 08 June 2006 at 8:09pm

Hi,

If I set the calendar starting time at 9AM and the ending time at 6PM, can I only display the working hours from 9AM to 6PM (without showing anything between 6PM and 9AM)?

Thank you,

sserge View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sserge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2006 at 5:15am
Yes, of course. Just delete (or comment) the method CalendarControl_BeforeDrawDayViewCell which does an additional customization.

--
WBR,
Serge
HappyDay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HappyDay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2007 at 5:56pm
Trying to limit displayed hours and found this topic. I can't understand the answer. Could anyone kindly explain it a bit?
Thanks in advance!!!
Originally posted by sserge sserge wrote:

Yes, of course. Just delete (or comment) the method CalendarControl_BeforeDrawDayViewCell which does an additional customization.

--
WBR,
Serge
moe188 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote moe188 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2007 at 5:06pm
I checked the codes of the calendarcontrol sample (CalendarControl_BeforeDrawDayViewCell ), and it does not allow you to delete the unused cells.
Please Help, it's been a while that we have been waiting for an answer
Bernie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bernie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2007 at 8:18am
See the previous article. They say CalendarPro always show 24 hours.
I think many users need the function of seeting the starttime and the endtime in the DayView.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic