Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > ActiveX COM > Suite Pro
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

ActiveX Splitter Control

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Milkman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ActiveX Splitter Control
    Posted: 23 May 2006 at 2:45pm
Is the splitter control part of the ActiveX suite?  I'm looking for something that will display multiple tabbed dialog box in a split window design.

If it's not part of the suite, would it be possible to add it?
SuperMario View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperMario Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2006 at 4:38pm
I think you could use the Docking Panes to do this.
reims_rep View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reims_rep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2011 at 5:19am

I have two problems with using the Docking Pane as a Splitter Control:

1. Resizing a container form resizes the docking panes within it. The Navigation Pane (shortcut bar + mail pane) is visually unstable because that portion conintuously resizes along with the resizing of the container form.

To reproduce: a. run the CJ outlook 2003 sample and resize the main (container) form. You will see the navigation pane resize as well. Using the locksplitter of the docking pane doesn't do  the job. If somebody has found a way to do this, I'm sure that it is much complicated.

2. Combining the outlook 2003 sample with the shortcutbar sample in order to use the expanded/collapsed look of the shortcutbar prevents the mail pane from popping out. See the uploaded image below for visual explanation.

uploads/6620/ActiveX_Splitter_Control.png

The way I see it, it would be of added value to customers if an ActiveX Splitter Control is included in the CJ ActiveX Suite in addition to fixing these behaviors in the Docking Pane control.
gibra View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gibra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2011 at 12:01pm
Originally posted by Milkman Milkman wrote:

Is the splitter control part of the ActiveX suite?  I'm looking for something that will display multiple tabbed dialog box in a split window design.

If it's not part of the suite, would it be possible to add it?
Doesn't need a control. Wink

You can use a simple class:
Splitting the Easy Way
gibra
CJ SuiteControl v: 13.x to 19.x
Windows 10 64bit
VS2019 - VB6.0 SP6
<a href="http://nuke.vbcorner.net/Home/tabid/36/language/en-US/Default.aspx" rel="nofollow">VS/VB 6.0 Installer v6.8
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic