Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > ActiveX COM > Docking Pane
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Docked Panes Caption Bar

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote robdon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Docked Panes Caption Bar
    Posted: 11 May 2006 at 5:03pm

Hi,

I'm currently evaluating Xtreme SuitePro ActiveX with VB.

I already use another Docking and Commandbars product, but I want to change because I'm having problems with that software and its not getting fixed.

I woundered if there is a setting that would make the dockpanes look the same in Xtreme Suite as how I have them in my old software.

So that docked panes caption bars look like toolwindows caption bars when docked.

I have attached a jpg of how my app currently looks.

Or is it possible to create a new 'Appearance' setting to show panes like this?

Thanks,

Rob D.

robdon View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote robdon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2006 at 5:09am

Hi,

Well I found the link below that says setting the VisualTheme to ThemeNativeWinXP should give the style I need..

http://www.codejock.com/products/dockingpane/activex/dp_them es_winxp.asp

However, setting this does not set the style to the one displayed, it gives me this...

Which is not the same style... Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks

Rob D.

Oleg View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oleg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2006 at 8:42am

Hi,

Our WinXp style looks like this... And we like it :)

Oleg, Support Team
CODEJOCK SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS
robdon View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote robdon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2006 at 10:12am

Hi,

I see...

But the example of yours at http://www.codejock.com/products/dockingpane/activex/dp_them es_winxp.asp shows the style I like and already use in my old version.

How do I get the dock panes like the example in http://www.codejock.com/products/dockingpane/activex/dp_them es_winxp.asp....

Because the code supplied there does not do it...

When I try to use 'DockingPaneManager.VisualTheme = ThemeNativeWinXP' I cannot get it to look like the screen shot that you have on that page.

Thanks,

Rob.

robdon View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote robdon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2006 at 7:02am

Hi,

Does no one know how to do this?

I've tried and tried with the example shown but I just cant get it to work how it displays in the example...

Thanks,

Rob D.

Oleg View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oleg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2006 at 12:20pm

Hello,

Sorry, it is just screenhots from previous versions. Now it can't be changed back... I guess we will add some flag for future releases.

Oleg, Support Team
CODEJOCK SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS
robdon View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote robdon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2006 at 12:28pm

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

I guess I'll wait for the furture release then. The option/flag would be good to have.

Rob.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic