Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > Visual C++ MFC > Toolkit Pro
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

InitToolsManager?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote douglashogan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: InitToolsManager?
    Posted: 22 January 2004 at 7:28pm

Guys,

Where is the customize tools menu functionality in XTP. It seems to be available with XT but not with the pro version.

In the meantime i have copied the code from the customizedlg sample and it works perfectly.

If you do decide to put this in then please allow the application to preprocess the arguments before calling shellexecute as i use tokens in the argument list that can be replaced at run time.

Regards
Douglas Hogan
vladsch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vladsch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2004 at 6:27pm

I too used the code from CustomizeDlg, except it does not allow you to add a shortcut to your customized tools, or list the customized tools in the commands page of the dialog so you could drag/drop it into the toolbar.

I made a modification to the sample code to handle custom tools as commands and allow shortcut assignment, and to display that shortcut in the menu item. I sent the instruction doc to support for review. Just e-mail me if you want a copy.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic