Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > ActiveX COM > Property Grid
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Using Check !

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jswd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Using Check !
    Posted: 07 November 2005 at 2:38pm
Hi, can anybody say to me like to add a check to Property Grid? Not like doing it, please I need help !!!! Thanks.
Property Grid !!! The Best !!
SuperMario View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperMario Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2005 at 2:59pm
In the next version you will have an option to turn boolean items into an actual "check box".
jswd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jswd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2005 at 3:11pm
Okey, yes v 9.8, but in the code I cant see the use of the check box. you have an example for test, because I dont have using the property. Please post the code. Thanks.
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperMario Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2005 at 3:19pm
The VB property grid sample has this, it is under one of the categories when expanded.
jswd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jswd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2005 at 3:36pm

Okey, you have a link for download ?? Because the link in the web site is old, or not show the check in the example. Please, help me, send the code for use the chebox in the property. Thanks.

jswd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jswd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2005 at 5:31am

Please, I am proving the Trial to see if I buy and need to know it if it brings the checkbox. Because I unload the version trial of the web page, but in the example, it does not show me the checkbox therefore not as using it. Thank you

Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperMario Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2005 at 7:19am
As I said in the first post, it will be available in the _next_ version.  Not in 9.80.

jswd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jswd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2005 at 8:27am

ahhhhhhhhhh, ok !!!!!!!!!!!!, sory, I understand now !.

Ahh, perfect: when will the version go out with the checkbox?

thanks and sorry

Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperMario Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2005 at 10:23am
Should be next week if everything goes according to plan.
jswd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jswd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2005 at 11:14am

ok, might you to warn me when the next version goes out, like that I download it??

Is it going to be in the web www.codejock.com, ok?

Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperMario Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2005 at 11:19am

http://www.codejock.com/links/mailinglist.asp
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic