Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > ActiveX COM > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Question on 9.80

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DDJJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Question on 9.80
    Posted: 28 September 2005 at 9:51am

First impressions...awesome CodeJock!  A LOT of great changes, along with some fixes (in particular I note that the mouse pointer now appears to be working correctly over the report control, etc.)  Clap

I notice that there is now a new "border" around all of my existing docking panes.  Before I kill a lot of time looking at this, can someone point me in the right direction to get rid of this new border.

I also notice that my task panel groups appear to have been moved up significantly.  I will look at this and, if necessary, get back with you here.

Again, great job!

DDJJ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DDJJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2005 at 10:34am

Ignore questions in previous post.

Figured out "border" problem.  It's a focus rectangle...don't know if this was in place previously but, if not, it's a great addition!

Also figured out the task panel problem...just need to go through and adjust all margins.

The report printing is awesome!

DDJJ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DDJJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2005 at 12:01pm

Meant to mention earlier...

Your Migration page does not mention the need to change class IDs (or whatever they're called) for ShortcurBarCaption controls too.  Not a big deal to figure out, but...

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic