Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > ActiveX COM > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

When appears the new Version 10?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thoma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: When appears the new Version 10?
    Posted: 10 September 2005 at 3:46am

Hello,

please, when is the release-start of version 10 and if we buy today version 9.70, is the update to version 10 for free?

Many thanks for your answer!

Thoma

Thoma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thoma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2005 at 8:56am
hello?
SuperMario View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperMario Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2005 at 9:01am
Not for some time, but version 9.80 should be out by monday.  Whether the upgrade is free or not depends on your maintenance program.  If you bought now with only a 30 day maintenance, then you probably would not get it for free as I think 10 will be some time toward the end of the year, but if you get a 1 year maintenance, then you would get it free.
Hope this helps
Thoma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thoma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2005 at 3:22am

Ok, thank U!

And where can i find the update-price-list (especially the report-control) if i bought it without enough maintenance-time?

Thank you!

Thoma

Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperMario Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2005 at 8:34am
Codejock offers upgrade pricing for accounts that have expired maintenance subscriptions.  The upgrade discount = 20%  For more information about upgrade pricing, contact sales@codejock.com.
Great Escape View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Great Escape Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2005 at 9:36am

Could you be more specific. This year has about 52 mondays (of which we have passed already several).

Today it's Tuesday, 1 day after monday or 6 days before monday and 13 before the monday after next monday (etc.).

We are all waiting for the next version so don't give us false hope by telling us it will be out a specific day (monday) or approximation of the day (this week or next week).

And if you give a release day, please inform us that you didn't make it and when you expect it to be released. So we don't have to check the website 24/7

Edwin

Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperMario Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2005 at 9:55am
Don't shoot the messenger  Monday was what I was told and it was an honest answer.  Trust me, Codejock has been working around the clock to get this release out and it won't be released until they are satisfied that there are no problems.  I could tell you it will be out today or tomorrow like I think it will be, but I will say Friday just to be safe

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Great Escape Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2005 at 12:35pm

Hi SuperMario,

I won't shoot you since you are probably the only messenger around

I know you guys do the best you can, and we found out that several problems we had with the controls are caused by the 2.0 .NET framework instead of codejock. Although we blamed codejock several times (we had no problems without codejock) we now blame Microsoft (just like the rest of the world).

Edwin

BTW which Friday do you mean? Not the 13th I hope!

Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperMario Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2005 at 12:39pm
3 days after tuesday, or 4 days after yesterday, or .....LOL\JK.

Edited by SuperMario
Sven View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sven Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2005 at 1:14pm
...or 3 days before monday?
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperMario Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2005 at 1:16pm
...or 2 days after tomorrow

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Great Escape Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2005 at 5:31pm
Yeah it's friday. Wondering if it comes today.
Sven View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sven Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 September 2005 at 5:43am

I don't care if Monday's blue
Tuesday's grey and Wednesday too
Thursday I don't care about you
It's Friday I'm in love.

flauzer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flauzer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 September 2005 at 8:18am

PLEASE, put also tobacco when you smoke.....

Edited by flauzer
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperMario Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2005 at 1:10pm
9.80 is now available
Sven View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sven Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2005 at 4:32pm
And 10.0 will be released on friday?
kaitwo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kaitwo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2005 at 5:23pm

You -must- be more specific.

This year has about 52 fridays (of which we have passed already several).

Edited by kaitwo
Sven View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sven Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2006 at 5:27am
As I said six months ago, 10.0 will be released on friday.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic