Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > ActiveX COM > Suite Pro
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What comes next?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maui Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What comes next?
    Posted: 30 July 2005 at 1:05pm

Now that the calendar control has been released I find myself asking what else might be on the horizon?

Can CJ comment? or does anyone know?

What other controls are CJ working on that we can expect to see added to the suite within the next 12 months?

The suggestion I submitted a while back was for the inclusion of more basic controls such as buttons, combos, a file browser etc so I have my fingers crossed for those things.

What other suggestions have people made?

Maybe CJ could open a thread with a poll in it giving various options and its customers could vote?

gshawn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gshawn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2005 at 3:43pm

I suggested a color drop-down for the PropertyGrid control (see http://forum.codejock.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2394&P N=1) which I was told would be coming in V10.

I also suggested drag and drop support for the Report control (see http://forum.codejock.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1652) and was told it would come in V10, although to be honest I really hope it won't be another few months before they implement it... Keeping my fingers crossed! :)

JamesH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JamesH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2005 at 11:52am

Maui, your suggestions for basic controls sound useful for sure.

Another control type that I would find very useful, and I haven't fooled around much with the Calender control so maybe it could be modified to do this, is a time-line control.  Something like Premier uses or even something like Windows Movie Maker.

Another thing I am looking for is a powerful and flexible tree view.

It will be intersting to see what CJ does, I wonder if they will give any insite before hand (as they did with the Calender control).

I noticed on the CJ beta site this is listed "Xtreme Edit Pro v9.70 for MFC - New Product!  last updated: June 3rd, 2005"  Does anyone know what that is and/or if there will be an active-x version of it?

Edited by JamesH
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic