Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > ActiveX COM > Suite Pro
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Error installing Xtreme Suite 9.70 -final

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tobi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Error installing Xtreme Suite 9.70 -final
    Posted: 29 June 2005 at 1:46am
I just tried to install the final release of v9.70 ! After the activation wizard I received an error saying "The system cannot find the specified file !" ( It is in German and I translated it ! ).
After that the setup quit ! The next time I doubleclick the setup XSPSetupAx_9700.exe I receive the message right from the start ?!?!?!?
flauzer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flauzer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2005 at 2:21am

AAAAAAAGGGGHHHHHHH...

EXACTLY  THE SAME PROBLEM   !!!!!!!!!!!

aterron View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aterron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2005 at 2:33am
Same here!
kaitwo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kaitwo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2005 at 2:52am
Another one...
SuperMario View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperMario Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2005 at 3:02am
i'm sorry to here this.  So you can't even start installing the software?  It dies after the activation wizard where you entered a key? 

I personally tested installers that did not have the activation wrapper and they worked fine, so something must have broke and I can't fix it for another 4-5 hours

Edited by SuperMario
softaca View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote softaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2005 at 4:09am
I have the same problem
flauzer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flauzer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2005 at 4:24am

Maybe:

11.21.42 is-O7NV5.tmp:3764 OPEN D:\INSTALL\Co mponent\XtremeSuite\virtual_installer.exe FILE NOT FOUND Options: Open  Access: All 

log done with FILEMON after a while ....

Metodo_Sviluppo View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Metodo_Sviluppo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2005 at 5:32am
Same problem, just downloaded the setup and after the activation wizard the setup quits with the File not Found error.

Edited by Metodo_Sviluppo
rdeboer View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rdeboer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2005 at 6:44am
Yep, same problem here 
SledgeH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SledgeH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2005 at 7:21am

The same problem, too!

I can't update to v9.70, but v9.601 (I buyed it 10 days ago) works without problems.

sporsoft View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sporsoft Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2005 at 7:31am

I have the same problem under Hungarian Windows XP

POCOK
mlatona View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlatona Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2005 at 7:35am

I have the same problem!!!!!

SuperMario View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperMario Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2005 at 8:11am
Thank you all for reporting this problem.  Codejock is now aware of it and it will be fixed as soon as possible.
Volz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Volz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2005 at 8:19am

Same issue with Germa XP/SP2

Also the Product Activation Guide (html-Help) is empty

Manuel Volz
JamesH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JamesH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2005 at 12:04pm
How will we know when this is fixed?  Will there be a message posted here, on the main page, in an update e-mail?
kstowell View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kstowell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2005 at 4:02pm
Hello,

I wanted to give everyone a status update on this. The problem is a bug with latest version of the license protection package that we are using.  We have contacted the vendor and are working with them to resolve the problem and should have this corrected by the end of the day.

We apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused.

Kind regards,

Kirk Stowell
Codejock Support
JamesH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JamesH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2005 at 4:08pm

Ahh those 3rd party products ... always causing grief with you're development, eh? 

I'm sure everyone here knows what it's like!

Good luck...

kstowell View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kstowell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2005 at 5:27pm
Hello,

This problem has been fixed and all product installations have been updated. Please download the latest version update to correct the problem with your current installation.

Kind regards,

Kirk Stowell
Codejock Support

daliaessam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daliaessam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2005 at 8:40pm
9.7 Installed and working no problems now.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic