Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > ActiveX COM > Calendar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Multiple Schedules/Resources

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote michaelmac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Multiple Schedules/Resources
    Posted: 18 March 2017 at 9:53am
I just purchased the current version of Calendar ActiveX, and am using it for the first time. I want to check if something is possible before I spend a lot of time looking it up, but I don't know how hopeful I am because there doesn't appear to be a lot of activity on this forum.

In the example Microsoft Access database, when you select multiple schedules, it displays a column for each schedule in the Day View and a horizontal scroll bar to view all of them. I want this exact thing, but I also want to do it with the Monthly View. Each schedule would have it's own month, with multiple months being displayed with a horizontal scroll bar to slide to each schedule.

I just want to be sure this is possible...if you could drop hints on where to look or how to set it to do this...well, I'd be so grateful, but just letting me know if it's possible would be fine!

Thanks!

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic